Our broker portal is designed to be as intuitive as possible, however, the specialist cases we normally help you with can have some very complicated details!
1. Is it a Single Dwelling?
- If 1 family will be living in the one property it is a Single Dwelling so please select YES
- If multiple people from different families live in the one property currently, please select NO
VERY IMPORTANT If it is currently a single dwelling property, but your customer wishes to buy it and convert it into an HMO, we will decline the case. The customer would need to buy the property on a bridge and then wait three months before remortgaging it to us.
Please note; They also will need a licence in place before completion of our mortgage.
2. Do I choose a Standard HMO or a Large HMO product?
- Standard HMO = Up to 6 occupants
- Large HMO = Up to 8 bedrooms
3. What product do I choose for MUBs? Always choose the Large HMO product
4. Do I need to key all shareholders of an LTD CO SPV onto the application?
- Please only key details of any shareholders who have a 20% shareholding or more
5. What Credit Blips are allowed for HMO /MUB applications?
- All HMO/MUB applications fall under our F2 range for Credit criteria. Please see the BTL product guide (in the document library) for up-to-date details of our current rates.
6. What Credit Blips are allowed for standard BTL applications?
- We have 3 ranges F1, F2, F3 for standard BTL purchases. Please see the BTL product guide (in the document library) for up-to-date details of our current rates.
Please contact your Regional Account Manager if you have any further questions or case enquiries.